April Favorites 2016 / Favoritos de Abril

17:57



 Read in English       Leer En Español

We are already ending this fourth month of 2016 and several things have been happening. Many ups and downs, especially more ups, I discovered new things and learned so much, I have experienced some fields on what I am studying and if you compare this year with the last year, so much stuff has changed and I'm very proud of it because I honestly thought that everything will be the same as two years ago. Happy Days.

Today I'll share some of my favorite products or things or whatever I loved this month, April was definitely my favorite month so far.



B E A U T Y

I was filled with new makeup products this month, very grateful for that and among my favorite products are:

- A kit of beauty blender and powder brush, I don't know what brand it is, it doesn't say on the package or on the brush but, here you can find one similar. So far I have no complaints and only love received.

- My first time using a foundation - Vitú, vitamin E and sunscreen, to me it is very difficult to find a powder or a foundation for my skin, luckily I found a store where they help me to find it and so far I'm happy with the results.

- Natural eyelashes - Avon, transparent mascara, that mascara is actually from my sister and sometimes I like to borrow, what I like about this product is that it defines completely your eyelashes and it looks so natural, the best part? When you scratch your eye at least you won't look like a panda.

- Intense lips - Bardot, crayon intense glamor lip 5, I love the lips with intense colors and it's the second time I buy this product but in another color. The only bad thing about this lipstick is that it doesn't last that much, max 1 hour.

- Remove and moisturizes - Avon Care Triple Action, yes, I know, I practically use every avon product, but, most of the time is worthy to wear, so far I've had a good experience with this cream, it leaves my skin soft and clean.

Related Articles: Beauty Tips

M U S I C

WINTER'S WEATHER by As It Is, Stole the Show, Six Weeks and She is Love.

Related Articles: January playlist.

F I L M S

I've been busy, but as I recall one of my favorite this month: Spotlight directed by Thomas McCarthy

R E A D I N G 

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

T R E N D Y 

Watching ElRubiusOMG and Listening to Radio broadcasting Blue Radio.

Related Articles: Friday Favorites.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios