Friday Favorites/ Viernes de Recomendaciones

13:44


Happy Friday Everybody! Just one day for Halloween and I already have my trick for tomorrow, This week I've been extremely busy, however, I found some great sites that automatically became my favorites this week.
Un feliz viernes para todos, estamos a un día para Halloween y ya tengo mi truco para enseñar mañana. Esta semana he estado ocupadísima, más sin embargo, en el transcurso he encontrado cosas que me llamaron mucho la atención, por lo cual, lo compartiré con ustedes. Espero que les guste.


F R E E B I E S

Like two days ago I read about the page CreativeMarket that gives 6 pack of freebies every week, brushes, fonts, themes... Go and get yours before it expires the pack of this week.
Reciente —Como hace dos días leí sobre la página CreativeMarket que regala cada semana 6 diferentes paquetes de fuentes, brochas, gráficas y otras cosas que no recuerdo. Descarga ahora tus freebies antes de que se acabe la fecha de expedición, en dos días.

Lately I've been needy of some motivation for some projects I'm working on, and out of nowhere The Lovely Drawer has help with her desktop wallpapers, there are so beautiful & very motivational.
Últimamente he necesitado de un poco de motivación para crear algunos proyectos que he tenido en mente desde un largo tiempo, no entiendo cómo pero con los wallpapers de The Lovely Drawer para mi pantalla han funcionado.


M U S I C

A band that it's truly in my favorite list are, August is Ours, I discover them on Younow while the lead singer was performing Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings. Their music style is a folk acoustic with a mix of pop that make them sound so fantastic. In november they will release their new EP "Fool's Gold", don't worry, I'll share you the link when it's released.
Una banda que recomiendo para esta semana, es August is Ours, los encontré en Younow mientras su cantante líder (JT Ackerman) cantaba un cover de We the Kings – Check Yes Juliet. Son increíbles, su estilo de música es un folk+pop+acústico fantástico  y muy pronto lanzará su nuevo EP “Fool’s Gold”, créanme que suena demasiado comprometedor.

A P P S

This may sound a little bit silly, but I downloaded the "Shame bell" app from Game of Thrones, and honestly, I don't regret, I use it a lot with my sister "shame, tin tin, shame"
Esto sonara algo tonto, pero he descargado la app  “Shame Bell”, honestamente no me arrepiento de haberlo descargado, lo hago todo el tiempo con mi hermana “Shame, tin tin, Shame”.

M O V I E

For this week I recommend "The Final Girls," is a fun movie for an afternoon of not doing anything, it's very innovative. I leave you the trailer below:
Una película que recomiendo ver en una tarde sin nada que hacer es, The Final Girls, tiene un toque de humor y un tanto de originalidad que encontré muy atractivo. Abajo dejo el Tráiler por si se animan a verla.




D A N C E  V I D E O 

Dove and Ryan are so cute, that this needs to be shared :)



And that's it, I hope you like my Friday favorites & have a wonderful weekend.
Espero que les haya gustado este viernes de recomendación y feliz fin de semana.

You might also want to read/ Publicaciones relacionadas:

- Friday Finds/Hallazgos para este viernes.

Bloglovin' |  Pinterest |  Twitter |  Instagram | 

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios