TV show of the week #2

11:30

Hola!
It's been a lot of time since my last and first TV show I posted, to be honest sometimes I get confused about how many times I write some post like "hottie of the week", "playlist of the week" and so many more, I want to put 4 themes each month of topics I like and I hope to get that goal. I'm pretty interested to know your opinions about these topics, if you liked it or no, I just want to know. 
Ha pasado mucho tiempo desde mi último y primer programa de televisión que he publicado, para ser honesta a veces me confundo acerca de la cantidad de veces que escribo un post como "hottie of the week", "playlist de la semana" y muchos más, quiero poner 4 temas cada mes de los temas que me gustan y espero conseguir ese objetivo. Estoy muy interesada en saber sus opiniones sobre estos temas, si les gusta o no, sólo quisiera saber.
Moving on, let's talk about the TV show for this week, lately I started to post some opinions from a series I started to watch not so early nor lately called Reign (you can see a picture I uploaded on my instagram account).
Cambiando de tema, vamos a hablar sobre el programa de televisión de esta semana, últimamente he empezado a publicar algunas opiniones de una serie que empecé a ver no tan pronto ni últimamente llamada Reign (se puede ver una foto que he subido a mi cuenta instagram).


Reign is an American historical fiction television series following the early years of Mary, Queen of Scots, in 1557 France.
Reign es una serie estadounidense de ficción histórica televisiva siguiendo los primeros años de María, reina de Escocia, en Francia 1557.

Plot made ​​by the narrator (Opening narration)/ Trama hecha por el narrador (Narración de entrada):
"Since Mary, Queen of Scotland, was a child the English have wanted her country and her crown. She is sent to France to wed its next king, to save herself and her people - a bond that should protect her, but there are forces that conspire, forces of darkness, forces of the heart. Long may she reign."
"Desde que Mary, reina de Escocia, era una niña los ingleses han querido su país y su corona. Ha sido enviada a Francia para casarse con el próximo rey, para salvarse a sí misma y la de su pueblo -una alianza que debería protegerla, pero hay fuerzas que conspiran, fuerzas de la oscuridad, fuerzas del corazón. Larga vida para la reina."


The first episode I saw was unexpected, incredible, I did my researches about the series and the real history (I think) doesn't anything to do with the series. Both are different (I speak as far as I know about the series, I'm only in the episode 7), it is good, completely recommended, HAVE FUN. And hate Olivia
El primer episodio que vi fue inesperado, increíble, hice mis investigaciones sobre la serie y la historia real ( y creo) esta no tienen nada que ver con la serie. Ambos son diferentes (hablo hasta donde yo sé acerca de la serie, estoy sólo en el episodio 7), es muy bueno, totalmente recomendado, y que se diviertan. Y odia a Olivia.






INTRO


You Might Also Like

2 comentarios

  1. Just from the pictures you posted, the fashion looks INCREDIBLE! I might have to add this to my summer watch list :) thanks for the recommendation, dear!
    Xo,
    Ingrid
    Www.smilingrid.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. this show seems amazing, i should watch it. im having so much free time lately.
    xo
    Orly
    coffeebeansandhighheels.weebly.com

    ResponderEliminar