20 Facts About Me | 20 Hechos Acerca De Mí

16:28

Hello There! All my personality in one picture. (19. The blue bracelet)./ Hola! He aquí una foto que expresa toda mi personalidad. (19. Manilla azul.)
Hey Everyone!

So I decided to share some facts about me, because, I don't know, I want to talk about me, so here are 20 facts about me:

1. I still have braces after two years. And I hate it. / Todavía tengo brackets después de dos años. Y lo odio.

2. I don't like popcorn. / No me gustan las palomitas de maíz.

3. I'm afraid of the dark. / Le tengo miedo a la oscuridad.

4. My favourite color is purple.  / Mi color favorito es el morado.

5. I have 6 siblings and 2 half-brother & sister. / Tengo 6 hermanos(as) y 2 medios hermano(a).

6. I don't enjoy to watch movies where the main character is an animal or anything referring to it, they always die. I don't like that. (But I do watch cartoons.)/ No me gusta ver películas que tengan como personaje principal un animal. (excepto las caricaturas).

7. I'm allergic of cats, dust, morning air -they have something!- yes, I have rhinitis. / Soy alérgica a los gatos, polvo, el aire de la mañana -Ellos tienen algo- Tengo rinitis.

Here's our kitty Shana, I love her and I don't care about my allergies when I'm around her, she's so pretty.
8. This is my dog (well, he was never mine, but I don't care) Hachi (He passed away), he was one of my only friends, best friend -sad, I know, but I didn't have someone, like a friend in that moment, just him-. / Este es mi perro ( el nunca fue mío, era de mi hermana) Hachi (ya se fue), el era mi mejor amigo -triste, lo sé, pero era el único que me daba compañía en mis tristezas y felicidad-

This picture was taken in december, 2012. / Esta foto fue tomada en diciembre de 2012.
                          
9. I loove ice cream, chocolate and yogurt. / Me encanta el helado, chocolate y yogurt.

10. I'm a very positive person and hopeful. / Soy una persona muy positiva y llena de esperanzas.

11. I used to bite my nails. / Solía morderme las uñas.

12. 3 5 & 17 are my lucky numbers. / 3 5 y 17 son mis números favoritos

13. I don't like the ends. / No me gustan los finales.

14. I have never traveled outside Colombia. (well, if you don't count Tabatinga). / Nunca he viajado fuera de Colombia (Bueno, si no cuentas Tabatinga)

15. I really want to dyed my hair (ombre), but it doesn't gonna look good on me. / De verdad me quiero tinturar el cabello (Mechas californianas), pero no queda bien en mi.


16. I want to found a cats and dogs shelter. / Quiero fundar un refugio para gatos y perros callejeros.

17. When I was little I got lost in a mall (Éxito). / Cuando era pequeña me perdí en un centro comercial (Éxito).

18. I love going to the dentist. (My dad is a dentist). / Me encanta ir al odontólogo. (Mi papa es odontólogo).

19. I have a wish bracelet, and it's Blue. / Tengo una manilla de deseo. Es azul.

20. I don't like to people touch me (weird, right? I know!) I want to change that. / No me gusta que la gente me toque (raro, cierto?, lo sé). Quiero cambiar esto.

Well, there are 20 facts about me. I hope you found this post interesting! If you want please let me a coment telling me random facts about you.
Bueno, he allí 20 hechos acerca de mí. Espero que hayas encontrado este post interesante! Si usted quiere déjame un comentario de algunos hechos acerca de tí.



xx

Danny R.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios