Hottie of the Week #12

18:41

Meet Emilia Clarke


If you are following me on twitter, you must have known that I'm trying my best to catch up with the new season of Game of Thrones. And one of my favorite character of the serie is Khaleesi, Daenerys Targaryen. Gosh! She is so badass, I love her so much & I love her dragons. I love so much this serie.
Si usted me está siguiendo en Twitter, usted debe haber sabido que estoy haciendo mi mejor esfuerzo para poder alcanzar la nueva temporada de Juego de Tronos. Y uno de mis personajes favoritos de la serie es Khaleesi, Daenerys Targaryen. Dios! Ella es tan tremenda, la quiero mucho y me encanta sus dragones. Me gusta tanto esta serie.
Anyway, the actress who plays Daenerys is of course Emilia Clarke, she's a English actress, born 26 October 1986.  let's take a look of our Khaleesi.
En fin, la actriz que interpreta a Daenerys es, por supuesto, Emilia Clarke, ella es una actriz Inglesa, nacida el 26 de octubre de 1986. vamos a echar un vistazo de nuestra Khaleesi.









Upgrade: I'm in season 4.
Noticias: estoy en la 4ta temporada.
Bloglovin' |  Pinterest |  Twitter |  Instagram | 

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios