Playlist of the month | Lista de reproducción del mes

13:30

Hooola!
As you all know I have my special post for "Playlist of the week", but then I realized that  only posted once a month and not a week and is very disturbing. So, there you have the "Playlist of the month", I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing and choosing songs to share with you.
Como todos ustedes saben que tengo un post especial para "Lista de reproducción de la semana"(Playlist of the week), pero luego me di cuenta de que solo publicaba una vez al mes y no en una semana y es muy inquietante. Así que, aquí lo tienes la "Lista de reproducción del mes", espero que lo disfruten tanto como yo disfruto escribiéndolo y eligiendo las canciones para compartir con ustedes.

We all know my love for One Direction, so, obviously their music is always in my playlist. Have you heard about the new album from 5sos? It's amazing! Love it, so catchy.
Todos sabemos que mi amor por One Directio, así que obviamente, su música siempre está en mi lista de reproducción. ¿Has oído hablar sobre el nuevo álbum de 5sos? Es increíble! Me encanta, tan pegadiza. 

Don't forget about some songs I've been sharing on my facebook page from MKTO and Gabrielle Aplin.
No nos olvidemos de algunas canciones que he estado compartiendo en mi página de facebook de MKTO y Gabrielle Aplin.

I am so obsessed with two songs from Arctic Monkeys.
Estoy tan obsesionada con dos canciones de los Arctic Monkeys.  

I am not a fan of Zendaya but God, her song Replay is so good!
Yo no soy un fan de Zendaya pero Dios, su canción Replay es muy buena! 

But last and not least we found, The goo goo Dolls, Three Days Grace, Jon Newman and Mägo de Oz.
Pero la última y no menos importante, encontramos, Los goo goo dolls, Three Days Grace, Jon Newman y Mägo de Oz.


You Might Also Like

7 comentarios

  1. Ooh, I'll have to have a listen! You wouldn't believe the amount of One Direction fanfic I read... especially in contrast with how few of their songs I've actually heard.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a fun playlist! I'm obsessed with "Classic" by MKTO. It's just so fun and gets me in the mood to belt my lungs out when I'm riding in the car. "Iris" is such a classic. I'll always love that song.

    ResponderEliminar