Friday Finds/Hallazgos del Viernes

11:30


Hello folks, today I brought some "findings" that I found on the network during this week, and I really wanted to share with you as some could be useful on a daily basis. Let's get start.

Hola gente, en el día de hoy les he traído unos hallazgos que he encontrado en las redes en el transcurso de esta semana, y de verdad quería compartirlo con ustedes ya que algunos se podrían utilizar cotidianamente para uso personal. Comencemos.

L I F E S T Y L E

Recently I had a little curious to what is now seen in some social networks, but mainly on Instagram is "outline", this is an app or/and program Create freeform vector designs on your iPad or iPhone with Adobe Illustrator Draw, which I have been experimenting with some of my photographs.
Reciente he tenido una pequeña curiosidad a lo que ahora se observa en algunas redes sociales, pero principalmente Instagram que es “outline”, se trata de una app o/y programa que crea diseños vectoriales de forma libre en el iPad o iPhone y computador con Adobe Illustrator Draw, lo cual he estado experimentando con algunas de mis fotografías.

Espero mejorar/I hope to improve

H E A L T H 

As I started a fitness routine, in the process I have been weakening and feeling tired all the time, so I looked sources of help where I could keep energetically stable and feeling healthy so it's when I find these two ways to make delicious smoothies to start the day.
Como ya he iniciado gimnasio,  esto me ha debilitado enérgicamente, así que estuve buscando fuentes de ayuda en donde podría mantener mi energía estable y no estar cansada todo el tiempo y es cuando halle estas dos formas de hacer deliciosos smoothies para comenzar el día.



B E A U T Y

Some time ago I heard about a girl named Acacia, which is known for being the lead singer of the band Watercolor and for making videos on YouTube (acaciacutie). All I did was type her name on Instagram and I end up obsessed with her flawless makeup, and mainly I wanted to know how to contour the cheeks because she make them look so perfect or the smokey eyes that left me speechless. So that's when I found a tutorial made by her "Go the look" + a video on how to make your face look slimmer.
Hace un tiempo escuche sobre una chica llamada Acacia que es conocida por ser la líder de una banda llamada Watercolor y realizar videos en su canal de Youtube (acaciacutie). Lo único que hice fue buscarla en Instagram y termine obsesionada con la forma impecable de maquillarse, y principalmente quería saber cómo contornear las mejillas ya que le quedaban perfectas o los ojos ahumados que me dejaban sin palabras. Así que es cuando encontré un tutorial hecho por ella "obtén el look" + un vídeo sobre cómo hacer que su rostro se vea más delgada.
 

M O V I E S

As I said in a previous post, I loved the book "Me and Earl and the Dying Girl" which has a filmmaking adaptation and the main character is one of my favorite actors and I must admit that I have a crush on him and is Thomas Mann. Anyway, I recently heard about a new film released with him as a co-star and Ezra Miller called "The Stanford prison experiment" based on a true story and here is the trailer.
Como había dicho en una publicación anterior, me encanto el libro “Un final para Rachel” el cual tiene una adaptación filmográfica y su personaje principal es uno de mis actores favoritos y debo admitir que tengo un crush con él y es Thomas Mann. En fin, hace poco escuche sobre una nueva película lanzada con el como co-protagonista y Ezra Miller llamada “Experimento de la cárcel de Stanford” basado en hechos reales, aquí esta el tráiler.



Another trailer I've seen is "American Ultra" with Jesse Eisenberg as the main character, which everyone knows my love for Jesse on this post
Otro tráiler que he visto es “American Ultra” con Jesse Eisenberg como personaje principal, lo cual todos saben mi amor por Jesse en este post. Aquí el tráiler.



F A S H I O N

Something that has highlighted this summer are the denim skirts, but between us, I have not seen anyone who looks poorly on this outfit, taking examples from Rowan Blanchard and Arden Rose (youtuber) that make this fashion look stylish.
Algo que ha resaltado este verano son las faldas denim, que aquí entre nos, no he visto a alguien que le quede mal, tomando ejemplos de Rowan Blanchard y Arden Rose (youtuber) que hacen lucir esta moda con mucho estilo.

 

T V  S E R I E S

My younger sister has been begging to see the new Netflix series "Sense8" which tells the story of eight strangers, each individual from a different culture and part of the world. While living their everyday lives, they suddenly have a vision of the violent death of a woman called Angelica and find themselves reborn as sensates: otherwise normal human beings who are mentally and emotionally connected, able to communicate, sense, and use each other's knowledge, language and skills. Preview down below.
Mi hermana menor ha estado rogándome por ver la nueva serie de Netflix “Sense8”, la cual trata cuenta la historia de ocho extraños de diferentes culturas y partes del mundo quienes, después de experimentar la trágica muerte de una mujer a través de visiones o sueños, se encuentran mental y emocionalmente conectados, con gusto dejo abajo un adelanto.


M U S I C
Sometimes in my free time I like to go on "Younow" and listen to some musicians who are good to take my breath away because of their great voices and these are my two favorite; Sam Wickens and Chris Georgeson. 
Algunas veces en mi tiempo libre me gusta entrar en la app “Younow” y des-estresarme con algunos músicos que roban suspiros por sus grandes voces y entre ellos están estos dos que son mis favoritos; Sam Wickens y Chris Georgeson


Well, that's all for today I hope you enjoyed this post and Happy Friday!
Bueno eso es todo por hoy espero que hayan disfrutado de esta publicación, feliz viernes.

Bloglovin' |  Pinterest |  Twitter |  Instagram | 

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios