A tourist in my hometown

16:14

A few days ago I visited my hometown, which I love doing as always, is one of my favorite places and it is beautiful, has beautiful places and as always surprises me.

An afternoon, my sister and I treated ourselves to the task of going out to take pictures for a while, as we were boring and also wanted a pan de yuca (I don't even know how to describe it, but it's so delicious), and  we went out with my iPhone 4, we visited the location and took some photos. I want to add that the resolution is not the best, but I hope you understand the message.

************************

Hace unos días fui a visitar mi ciudad natal, cosa que me encanta hacer como siempre, es uno de mis lugares favoritos y además es hermoso, tiene lugares preciosos y como siempre me sorprende.

Una tarde mi hermana y yo nos dimos a la tarea de salir a tomar fotos por un rato, ya que estábamos aburridas y además queríamos pan de yuca, y es entonces que salimos con mi iPhone 4, recorrimos el lugar y tomamos algunas fotos. Quiero agregar que la resolución no es la mejor pero espero que entiendan el mensaje.


Oh, and by the way, it's Honda - Tolima
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

2 comentarios

  1. I love your photographs. The colors of the buildings & the way you capture the colors & structure of the buildings are beautiful. Thank you for sharing them with all of us. I have shared on my social pages.

    ResponderEliminar