He Said Goodbye

13:45


Now I think we've all heard this terrible news mostly to fans of course -including me- about One Direction. Zayn is leaving the band.
Ya creo que todos hemos escuchado esta terrible noticia para claro las fans de One Direction -incluyéndome -. Zayn se va de One Direction.

What can I say? What I said is already on my twitter account. Of course my reaction, but now my tears are dry - for the moment -.I never thought I would care as much as it is now a member of a band, I literally felt a pain in the chest and my stomach, do not know if I wanted to vomit or I wanted to eat, but I felt something, then I felt such a cold and then a hot all over my body, it was like as if a part of me was already gone but was still there,  a pain as if I was saying goodbye to a relative for good, only that this person is miles away from me, maybe without knowing my existence but I really don't care. Was terrible.
¿Qué puedo decir? Lo dicho ya está en mi cuenta de twitter. Claro mi reacción, pero ahora mis lágrimas están secas - por el momento -. Nunca creí que un integrante de una banda me importara tanto como lo está siendo ahora, literalmente sentí un gran dolor en el pecho y en el estomago, no sabía si iba a vomitar o quería comer, pero lo sentía, después sentí un gran frío y luego un caliente en todo mi cuerpo, era como si una parte de mi se fuese pero aun estaba allí, un dolor tan grande como si estuviese despidiendo a un familiar mío para siempre, solo que esta persona esta a kilómetros de mi, tal vez no sepa mi existencia pero la verdad no me importa.

Zayn, you know we love you, we respect your decision. Oh how I wish this was a prank. See ya bro... Love ya.
Zayn, sabes que te amamos, respetamos tu decisión. Cuanto desearía que esto fuese una broma.


Bloglovin' |  Pinterest |  Twitter |  Instagram | 

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios