Hello 2015

16:37


Hola 1 de enero, 2015. ¿Cómo estas?
Hello January 1st, 2015. How you doin'?

I'm fine, if you don't mind, just chillin here with my nephews, sister and mom. And nothing else. I hope to be ready for you because this year I want to go to Disneyland and I really need your opportunities, DO NOT let me down.
Yo estoy bien por si te importa, solo pasando el rato por aquí con mis sobrinos, hermana y mamá. Nada más. Espero estar preparada para ti porque este año quiero ir a Disneylandia y de verdad necesito tus oportunidades, así que, no me falles.

Hey everybody! I want to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR and I hope that all your wishes come true this year. Lots of love from Colombia.
Hola a todos! Les quiero desear un FELIZ AÑO NUEVO y espero que a cada uno de ustedes sus deseos se cumplan este año. Mucho amor desde Colombia!

Bloglovin' |  Pinterest |  Twitter |  Instagram | 

You Might Also Like

3 comentarios

  1. Happy new year to you as well! Glad you get to enjoy some time with your family! :]

    ResponderEliminar
  2. We had a nice quiet New Years, nothing wrong with that! Happy New Year! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Happy New Year and I hope you get to go to Disneyland this year. We just stayed at home with the kids and had a quiet New years and enjoyed our 8 year wedding anniversary.

    ResponderEliminar