A little too late?

22:39

Okay, fine, I don't have a movie, I only have the Documentary "This Is Us", don't judge me haha.
Como lo prometido es deuda traigo el recuento del libro, película y lista de reproducción del año, me tomó un tiempo deliberar, pero ya esta hecho. Espero que lo disfruten.
As promised am bringing the count of the book, movie and playlist of the year, it took me a time, but now is done. Hope you enjoy it.


MOVIE OF THE YEAR/ PELÍCULA DEL AÑO

Bien, en el siguiente filme se encuentra la fallecida Brittany Murphy como niñera de Dakota Fanning en "Pequeñas Grandes Amigas". Excelente película y actrices.
We have Brittany Murphy as a nanny of Dakota Fanning in the movie "Uptown Girls". Excellent movie and actresses.


BOOK OF THE YEAR

Uno de mis libros favoritos del año, aunque me gusto "Bajo la misma estrella" debo decir que el libro que se llevo mi amor fue "Memorias de un amigo imaginario", este libro es espectacular, te recuerda a tu niñez y ahh... Maravilloso.
One of my favorite books of the year, although I really like "The fault in our stars" must say that the book who took my love was "Memoirs of an imaginary friend", this book is spectacular, it reminds you of your childhood and ahh .. . Wonderful.




PLAYLIST OF THE YEAR



You Might Also Like

0 comentarios