TV show of the week #5

13:00

Hellooo, beautiful people.
Today I brought  one of the most commented series by me...
En el día de hoy he traído una de las series más comentada por mí...


AWKWARD:
is an American teen comedy series of MTV. The show's central character is Jenna Hamilton, a Palos Verdes, California, teenager who struggles with her identity, especially after an accident is misconstrued as a suicide attempt. -Wikipedia

Awkward o también conocida como "chica rara" es una serie de televisión estadounidense estrenada en MTV. Trata sobre la vida de una chica de 16 años, Jenna Hamilton que está buscándose a sí misma, especialmente desde que un accidente que tiene es confundido con un intento de suicidio.-Wikipedia


I'm in the season two, and in my opinion this serie is super funny, great drama and entertaining.
Estoy en la segunda temporada, y en mi opinión esta serie es súper divertido, gran drama y entretenido.

The main themes; teenage problems, sex, high school, all these together into a comedy of the reality. Excellent.
Los principales temas; problemas adolescentes, sexo, secundaria, todos estos unidos hacia una comedia de la realidad. Excelente. 

I add some sentence that caught my attention in these two seasons.
Añadó algunas frases que llamaron mi atención de estas dos temporadas.






I  haven't seen this episode, but I really can't wait to watch it haha.
Bloglovin' |  Pinterest |  Twitter |  Instagram | 

You Might Also Like

4 comentarios

  1. This looks funny, I've never watched it but thanks for the recommendation!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm done with Teen Wolf and watching Pretty Little Liars currently. Thanks for the suggestion, I'd watch it after PLL. Sounds fun series!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Love this show! I've been watching it since the beginning.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I watched a few episodes of this show, I like Molly Tarlov character Sadie. The episodes I have seen I have enjoyed. :)

    ResponderEliminar