5 Confessions...

20:09

I'm so happy today, happy, happy, happy... 
Hellooo. It's been awhile since I don't talk about me... or maybe I do every time. Interesting. Anyway, for today post I have 5 confessions, weird confessions about me. Or  maybe is not that weird.
Holaaa. Ha pasado un largo tiempo desde que no hablo de mí ... o tal vez lo hago todo el tiempo. Interesante. De todos modos, para el día de hoy tengo 5 confesiones, confesiones extrañas sobre mí. O tal vez no es tan raro.
1. I have spent more money on One Direction merchandise than in my own personal use (accessories, clothes...)
 He gastado más dinero en la mercancía de One Direction que en mi uso personal (ropa, accesorios).

2. When a singer gets to the high note in a song ( i.e. Les Misérables, "don't forget me" - SMASH), I cry. Haha. 
 Cuando un cantante llega a la nota alta en una canción, lloro. Ejemplo: Les Misérables.

3. I like to eat the banana, but I don't like the juice of it. I find it disgusting.
 Me gusta comer el banano, pero no me gusta su jugo, me parece asqueroso.

4. I can not sleep without my bear. I know it sound ridiculous, but I have it since I was a little.
 No puedo dormir sin mi peluche. Sé que suena rídiculo, pero lo tengo desde pequeña.

5. In every conversation I have with someone I always end up talking about One Direction.
 En cada conversación que tengo con alguien siempre termino hablando de One Direction.

Conclusion: I should stop talking about One Direction.
Conclusión: Debería dejar de hablar sobre One Direction.

Have a lovely night.
Que tengas una linda noche.


Bloglovin' |  Pinterest |  Twitter |  Instagram | 

You Might Also Like

2 comentarios

  1. Ohh, GURL I am with you on the singing. Yes ma'am

    ResponderEliminar
  2. haha I love One Direction but not as much as you! :) Oh and les mesirables always makes me cry

    ResponderEliminar