TV show of the week #4

21:31

Happy sunday night everyone!
¡Feliz Domingo en la noche para todos!

I know I'm late but I've been busy at the Uni, sorry. But now I am here and I bring you a TV show that mostly of the people know and it's:
Sé que llego tarde, pero he estado ocupada en la U, lo siento. Pero ahora estoy aquí y les traigo un programa de televisión que la mayoría de la gente conoce y es: 
  
American Horror Story: Coven

 I love AHS since the beginning, it is pretty amazing and mostly because Evan Peters is there, I love every single character he plays, he is so amazing. But seriously this serie is INCREDIBLE and sometimes creepy. 
 Me encanta AHS desde el principio, es bastante increíble y sobre todo porque Evan Peters está ahí, me encanta cada personaje que interpreta, él es tan fantástico. Pero en serio esta serie es INCREÍBLE y a veces escalofriante.


I spent two days watching the whole serie and it totally worth it. And now Freak Show (4th season) premieres this week and I cannot wait (I'll leave you the trailer). Also I wanted to tell that I love you Jessica you are an AMAZING actress!
Pasé dos días para verme toda la serie y definitivamente vale la pena. Y ahora Freak Show (4ta temporada) se estrena esta semana y no puedo esperar (Te dejo el trailer). También quería decir que te amo Jessica eres una EXCELENTE actriz!


COVEN PROMO



FREAK SHOW PROMO:



Bravo!

Bloglovin' |  Pinterest |  Twitter |  Instagram | 

You Might Also Like

2 comentarios

  1. I'm such a wimp when it comes to thriller/horror films and shows! I've heard great things about American Horror Story, but just can't work up the nerve to watch it myself.

    ♥Emma, of It's Emma Elise

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm with Emma! I don't think I'm cut out for watching this show. I really like Jessica Lang though--we're from the same state so I try to follow her career.

    Abbie of The Pink Paperdoll

    ResponderEliminar