I have an obsession with VINE | Tengo una obsesión con VINE

13:27

Today I have nothing to talk about, and the only thing I have in mind is vine. I spend 80% of my time watching viners, who knows why, only thing I know is because its funny TO ME, because my sister Laura believes that is stupid and graceless.
Hoy no tengo nada para hablar, y lo único que tengo en mente es vine. Paso el 80% de mi tiempo viendo viners, quién sabe por qué, sólo se que es chistoso PARA MÍ, porque para mi hermana Laura cree que es algo estúpido y sin gracia.

After several months I found some very funny Viners. I have like 740 revines (counting my 5 vines) and 2,148 I like, which means I have no social life. I don't even care. 
Despúes de varios meses encontré algunos viners muy chistosos. Tengo como 740 revines (contando con mis 5 vines) y 2,148 me gusta, lo que significa que no tengo vida social. Y ni siquiera me importa.
Here we have my favourites viners/ Aquí mis viners favoritos:
- Lele Pons
- Brandon Calvillo
- Christiano Covino
- KC James
- Rudy Mancuso
- ScottySire
- Austin Burke
- And more.
Most of people I follow are "famous" viners, but they are pretty hilarious, seriously, I swear.
La mayoría de la gente que sigo son Viners "famosos", pero son bastante gracioso, en serio, lo juro.

Some of my favorite vines|Algunos de mis vines favoritos






Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

14 comentarios

  1. I love these vines! They are hysterical! I think Vines are a great length for videos!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. lele pons is one of my favorites EVER! she is hilarious! thanks for sharing this, i didnt know the other viners you shared.
    xo
    Orly
    coffeebeansandhighheels.weebly.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm obsessed with Vine too lol i had to delete the app for a while because I was losing sleep at night just watching videos after videos lol!!

    http://thekissofjoy.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Haha, that is a great and hilarious history. I hope that doesn't happen to me.

      Eliminar
  4. I love Vine. I am on also as Norah Loves Makeup.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. ahaha these are so funny! My husband watches vines all the time

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Austinnnnnnn! My favorite! Truth be told, Viners and Youtubers are addictive!

    ResponderEliminar