I Love Pizza

11:30

Helloooo!

It's been a lot of time since I don't eat pizza, and right now I WANT PIZZA. I really want it. Anyway, I'm in finals!, I am excited and also freaking nervous. Now I have to do some projects for anthropology and linguistic and I am pretty confused, I need some help with it. By now enjoy my "Black and white with a little of pink" look for today. Wish me luck, please!

Ha pasado mucho tiempo desde que no como pizza, y ahora QUIERO PIZZA. Realmente lo quiero. De todas formas, ¡estoy en finales!, Estoy emocionada y a la vez muriéndome de nervios. Ahora tengo que hacer algunos proyectos para antropología y lingüística y estoy muy confundida, necesito un poco de ayuda con esto. Por ahora disfruta de mi look "blanco con un poco de color rosa y Negro" para hoy. Deséame suerte, por favor!


You Might Also Like

11 comentarios

  1. My degrees minor is in anthropology. If you need anything.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I took an Anthropology class in college and it was super hard so I feel your pain! I love that shirt! My love for pizza is pretty intense <3
    www.simplysinova.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you, I feel you girl. Haha.
      We all love pizza.

      Eliminar
  3. I love the look of the worn in boyfriend jean with converse. It is a go to look for me year round.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Good luck on your finals! And love the look :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. lalalalalove the pop of pink :) Super cute!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Love those glasses! Such a cute outfit.

    ResponderEliminar