Little Black Dress | Pequeño Vestido Negro

14:06

So yesterday I was listening to this song, and I said to myself "next blog post, black dresses", and all that just for a song. Girls, black can not miss in your wardrobe.
Así que ayer estuve escuchando esta canción, y me dije a mí misma "la próxima entrada de blog, vestidos de negro", y todo eso sólo por una canción. Chicas, el negro no puede faltar en su armario.

And why not?Black looks with everything and it never gets old. 
Y por qué no negro? El negro sale bien con todo y nunca pasa de moda.




and why not trying with print on it?
Y por qué no usarlo con algo de estampado?



What would be your dress?
Cuál sería tu vestido?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bloglovin' |  Pinterest |  Facebook |  Twitter |  Instagram | 

You Might Also Like

5 comentarios

  1. all of them are pretty! Im a huge Breakfast at Tiffany's fan, and since i watched that movie, i believe a black dress can never grow old.
    xoxo
    Orly
    coffeebeansandhighheels.weebly.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Oh my God! I always wanted to watch that movie, thank you for remind me the name haha. The black is the best.

      Eliminar
  2. The very last four and the ones on the top are awesome. Black is my favorite color, so most of these are right up my alley anyway. I would prefer a black printed dress though.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. yay! Same thought, but I love the both style.

      xx

      Eliminar