My Makeup Experience With GlamST

15:30


Hey Everybody!
We've all ever purchased online, my first time was not the most appropriate because the place where I bought my products promised me something that never arrived in the delivery.
A part of me still afraid of shopping online, but the other part wants to go on and on, and when we see something we like in an online store the shopaholic comes out, and buy.
On these couple of days I wanted to buy cosmetics online, but, where can I find a good site for shopping and feel comfortable with what I got and believe what are they offer me?So I tried to search  a good site for it, but at the moment some sites are not evolved to provide a more sensitive side to enhance online purchases for customers.
And that's when I found glamst.com, its a site that you can use a virtual makeover tool to try makeup in your own picture and discover new lipstick shades that you would have never dare to try before. 

This site it's so helpful & to be honest, I really loved it.. I prove so many lip gloss, shadows, mascaras, foundation.
You can try the makeup with some picture of your own or the images of the models they have for you.







- You can watch the before and after makeup.
- Save the results
- Change the photo
- Some adjusts


Some Tips:


Here are some of the makeup looks I made...


My Favourite!
Applied cosmetics



I play so much with all the looks that you can't imagine. So, what are you waiting for? Go and join GlamSt. The experience is unbelievable, you won't regret.

This post brought to you by Glamst Powered by BrandBacker. All opinions are 100% mine. Find Glamst on  Facebook & Twitter
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

2 comentarios

  1. So incredibly cool! I love this idea! I'm going to have to check it out and see how it some crazy colors look on me!

    ResponderEliminar