It's All About The Dress | Es Cuestión Del Vestido

16:16

Hey everybody!

So I was watching some sneak peek (photos) on the facebook page of Pretty Little Liars, as you may know (now) I love Pretty Little Liars. So the episode of today it's about the "liars" take part in a bridal fashion show for charity in order to get closer to Ali's mom, Mrs. DiLaurentis. And I say to myself, why you don't talk about wedding dress in a post? So, here I am doing it, talking about wedding dress with you guys.
Estaba viendo algunos adelantos (fotos) en la página de facebook de Pretty Little Liars, como todos saben (Ahora) amo Pretty Little Liars. Así que, el episodio de hoy es sobre las "Liars" modelan algunos vestidos de novias para una buena causa a cargo de la Sra. DiLaurentis. Y me digo a mi misma, por que no hablo en un post sobre vestidos de novias?, aquí estoy hablando sobre vestidos con ustedes.

We all have our dreaming dress and of course our dreaming "prince charming" or "The one" or "I don't know how to call you, but I like you" or erm, I don't know you choose. I'm only eighteen years old and look at me, sitting here looking for my wedding dress (so ridiculous), but it's really funny and relaxing at some point. So here are my top traditional wedding dresses. I din't find the one for me, but hey I'm only eighteen, the dress can wait.
Todas tenemos nuestro vestido de novia soñado y por supuesto nuestro "príncipe azul" o "El indicado" o "no se como llamarte, pero me gustas". Solo tengo dieciocho años  y mirenme, sentada aquí buscando vestidos de novias (Que ridículo), pero es muy divertido y relajado en algún punto. Aquí están mis top vestidos de novias tradicionales. No encontré el indicado para mi, pero Hey solo tengo dieciocho, el vestido puede esperar.

Well these are the dresses, I think are kind of traditions in my opinion haha.
Bueno estos son los vestidos, creo que son algo tradicionales, opino yo.






Or not so traditional...
O no tan tradicional...




Some wedding flowers, for me it doesn't matter the flower, but I think it's really important so... yeah!
Algunas flores de boda, para mi eso no importa, pero creo que es muy importante así que... si!




Some hairstyles options, I love every single one of it.
Algunos estilos de cabello, amo todos y cada uno de ellos. 


And here are my liars :)



So, what was your favourite dress?
Cual es tu vestido favorito?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

5 comentarios

  1. Lovely post, love the dresses. I just bought my wedding dress and I'm so happy :-)

    Julia

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. And i love you love the post haha. And congrats, so double, double happy for you :)

      Eliminar
  2. Oh, I love the first dress in the second section! I think we should have a wedding every year. If they did not cost $30,000. BTW I was 37 & my husband was 39 when we were married, so you have a long way to go!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I know ! it's one of my favourites. And yeah! i know, let the time pass. haha

      :)

      Eliminar
  3. weddings... i love them. My wedding dress was mermaid inspired and i loved it. my hair was a bit loose like the first hair photo. Memories. love this post.

    ResponderEliminar