DIY: Homemade Valentine's Ideas | Ideas hechas En Casa Para San Valentín

12:11

We all want something unique and special to give to that special someone for valentine's day, and yes, I have some ideas that you can give to your love one.
Todos queremos algo único y especial para regalar a esa persona especial para el día de San Valentín, y sí, tengo algunas ideas que usted puede compartir con su gran amor.

52 Things I love About You
you can follow the instructions right HERE

Message in a Bottle 

You can follow the instructions right HERE

Sharpie Mug Valentine Gift

You can follow the instructions right HERE

I Love You

You can follow the instructions right  HERE

I hope this help you in something, remember to follow me on my next social networks.


xx

Danny R.

You Might Also Like

1 comentarios

  1. Why "52 reasons to love you"? Why not 100? or 50? or 20? haha :D
    Anyway, this post is really cute <3

    ResponderEliminar